General information about cookies
What are cookies?
In general, we inform you that cookies are a small file sent by the server to the user's computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer's memory and that collect information related to the page visited, the time of connection to the Internet, etc.
Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. Logs are files stored on the Publisher's server that record information about your browsing and are intended to analyze the operation of the system, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as soon as possible, continue to offer the services you request, learn more about your preferences and offer other services that may suit your tastes.
Description of the types of cookies commonly used on the internet
The following is a classification of the cookies commonly used, according to different typologies depending on the person responsible for them, the time of permanence and the purpose of their use:
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them (You can obtain additional information in the section "Detailed information on the cookies used and who uses them"):
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Editor of the web, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies, who are the ones who decide on their content, purpose and use of the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: They are those in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical or necessary cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks.
- Preference or personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the editor to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Information on the type of cookies used on the Portal
Detailed information on the cookies used and who uses them
Below, we provide detailed information on all the cookies used on the portal, indicating the name of the cookie, the provider, the purpose, duration and type of cookie.
|covid19-alert||1 hour||Used to only show the covid-19 alert message once.||Functional||Widitrade|
|__sharethis_cookie_test__||Session||This cookie determines whether the browser accepts cookies||Functional||ShareThis|
|_fbp||3 months||Used by Facebook to provide a range of advertising products as real-time bids from third-party advertisers.||Marketing|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Used by Google AdSense to experiment with advertising efficiency through the web and its services||Marketing|
|_uetsid||1 day||It collects information on the behavior of the user in different websites to show more relevant publicity - It also allows the website to limit the number of times that the user is exposed even at the same time.||Marketing|
|_uetsid||Persistent||Used to track visitors across multiple websites to present relevant advertising based on visitor preferences||Marketing|
|PHPSESSID||Session||Keep the states of the users in all the petitions to the page.||Necessary||Widitrade|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how you the web site.||Statistical|
|_gid||1 day||Registers a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||Statistical|
Detailed information about third-party cookies
Our website uses Google Analytics Cookies as a web analytics service for the purposes identified above. In relation to this kind of Cookies, we offer you the following information:
|Cookie Provider||Google Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland|
|Data collected||The data that we may collect through the use of this type of cookies are, among others, the ip address, date and time of visit, usage data, browser or device information, among others.|
|Legal Basis||The consent you have given us by accepting the use of this kind of cooke (Article 6.1.a) RGPD)|
|Place of treatment||Europe|
Google Ireland Limited
You may accept the use of all cookies, configure your selection or change your consent option at any time by choosing the option you prefer by selecting the "Change your consent" option accessible from this policy. Likewise, if you delete your cookie history from your browser once you have accessed our website, you will again receive the information in the first layer and the possibility to manage your cookies, accepting all, allowing the selection or rejecting all.
Browser settings to prevent the generation of Cookies
The user may prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser program, for this you must access the privacy settings and select the option that allows you to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose among your browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies or the browser's Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy & Security -> Cookies and site data -> Manage data.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias or the browser's Help.
Google Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy and Security -> Content settings -> Cookies.
For more information, you can consult Google support https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es -or the browser's Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac or the browser Help.
Does profiling involve automated decision making with legal effects for the user or significantly affect the user in any way?
Rights of interested parties
Changes in the Cookies Policy
We may occasionally update the Cookies Policy of our Website. Therefore, we recommend that you review this policy each time you access our Portal in order to be properly informed about the use and purposes of the cookies we use.